PDA

View Full Version : Absolute Fear

ashero38
17-02-10, 20:15
I have an absolute fear of death i have got to go for CT scan on my heart tommorow and im so scared that they are going to find something wrong with my heart that i dont want to go but the doctor says he just wants
check that the chest pains i get are not heart related im only 37 and they said my arteries have slight furring but i use to smoke the fear of dying is ruining my life please someone help me i feel lost on what to do or how to cope:weep:

sammie23
17-02-10, 23:03
Alls i can say sweet is try to relax. There is no point in worrying yourself. You will have the scan tomorrow and fingers crossed all will be fine and if its not then deal with it at the time.. I wish i could give you a big hug cause i to am having a bad day and feel like i could do with a cuddle myself but i do think you will be fine hun.. I am scared of dying to and im always having tests done and so far everything has been fine but im getting alot of new symptoms that iv never experienced before and i feel like im going to have a stroke or something bad is going to happen to me like a brain clot or anything because thats what it does to us, it makes is think the worst in everything as far as health is concerned. Please let us no how u get on xx