PDA

View Full Version : Is it linked?????

tranqbeauty
17-02-10, 20:20
Hi i am new to this site, and its fab, just a question, i have been diagnosed with cervical cancer i have to have a radical hysterectomy on monday, i cant stop thinking about it, i feel lightheaded, sick, and i am have chest pain, pain in my armpits and my legs and i am convincing myseld that i have every other cancer going? Is it in my head????????

Trying
17-02-10, 20:32
You poor thing, I think it is totally understandable that you now have these further fears under the circumstances, but I am sure it hasn't spread. I am sure the doctors have been blood testing you and all sorts they would have realised and I am sure they have considered everything. I hope you make a quick recovery and this place is great for any additional fears you have.
Take care xx

margaret jones
17-02-10, 20:55
You poor thing no wonder you are anxious i can understand your worrys . Have you told your dr how you are feeling ?? Your anxiety levels will be on red alert and that can make you have all the symptons you are experincing .

Take Care Maggie
Do keep in touch on the forum /chat room you will get lots of supportxxx

tnt808
18-02-10, 03:06
I just wanted to wish you lots of luck in your recovery process- and I think you're handling it great! If it were me I wouldn't be able to type out how nervous I was xx I agree that the doctors would've known if it has spread - please let us know how you are doing...and big hugs to you xxxx:hugs:

tranqbeauty
18-02-10, 17:34
I want to say a big thankyou yo all of you, you are so supporting and i am taking all your support with me when i go into hospital. Thanks everyone and i will keep in touch xxxxx:hugs: