PDA

View Full Version : felt like I was going mad until i found this forum..

maisie mouse
17-02-10, 21:16
Hi I have always suffered with mild anxiety and health anxiety issues but things seem to have exacerbated over the last week and actually feel ill with it all. I feel like I am going mad - I feel that I am hyperventilating and then breath holding and then constantly aware of the breathing process - its awful and so distracting. I have a dreadful headache and struggling with bright lights and feel like I have a lump in my chest, dizzy and lightheaded. I would love to hear from anyone who has had this and how they dealt with the symptoms.i am 43 with a fab family and have no need to be suffering with anxiety -please help!
Thank you in advancex:weep:

diane07
17-02-10, 21:18
Hi maisie mouse

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

bottleblond
17-02-10, 21:32
Hi Maisie

Welcome along to NMP :flowers:

I can see the anguish in your post hun and just wanted to reply.
All of the symptoms you describe-i have had them too and i am sure most of us on here will have too.
I know it is extremely scary but i promise you, none of them will hurt you..
Please have a read through the forum and i am sure you will find people similar to yourself.

Thinking of you

Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

maisie mouse
17-02-10, 21:33
thank you for your kind words - they made me cry! Its so good to know people understandx

dulcie
17-02-10, 22:12
Me too!! welcome - don't know why it jumped up and bit me either. 50 fab kids grandkids etc take it easy have a chat to us cos we do care.:)