PDA

View Full Version : Im having the worst time ever

cthechick84
17-02-10, 21:56
hello all
well the title says it all iam havin a really bad time with anxiety and panic attacks frm my health anxiety bloody hate it so much so scared f dyin frm smethink and leaving my 3 beautiful boys james whos 3 connor whs almost 2 and colby who is only 3wks old.my symptoms are s scarey i seem to get lts and that in turn causes the vicious circle where i panic even mre and the symptoms jus dnt disapear!well went to docs today and he listened to my chest as i was having funny breathing and feeling like i cudnt take a deep breathe properly the doc said its jus severe anxiety casuing panic episdes and to do some breathing exercises and he prescribed me a beta blocker called bisprolol 2.5mg to help with the fast heart rate and hpefully control the symptms im getting a little but i was too scared to take it today but i think im going to ave to take it cs once my heart races it makes me nervus again and i go into full blwn panic just need sme supprt and any tips anybody could offer as ive had worst few days with this and need to learn to cntrol it some way.i feel so hopeless im a new mother again and feel like i dnt wana move frm the spt and my husband has to do everythnk i shud b happy and enjoyin my 3boys but i cant im only 25 aswell im wasting my life.hpe some people can help me .and any experinces on beta blockers bisaprolol wud b greatful cos i am so scared to take it.thanks for listening to me ramble im sorry .love c.xxx

hugs
17-02-10, 22:17
Hello hun just wanted to reply because I'm only 25 and a new mam too :) I've had anxiety since I was 4 weeks pregnant (about 16 months ago) bloody typical been so excited to get pregnant my whole life and then this happens!! Mine is all health related and I have had a lot of head symptoms and quite a few panics. My boy is now 7 months old and I am absolutely terrified of dying and leaving him without a mam, breaks my heart and is really stopping me from making any progress. I want more children too and I just want to get better so I can cope and just enjoy being a mam. I'm currently undergoing CBT and praying that it works. How long have you suffered for?

xxx

cthechick84
17-02-10, 22:38
hello hugs
thanks fr reply i suffered wen my 2 yr ld connr was born so im n stranger to this but seems worse now though that was in 2008.hate it had all the health anxiety and actually fought id beat it i started prozac jan 09 and it wrked gt rid of things and i fought i was cured untill igt pregnent and then had hiim 3wks ago,i feel hopeless and affraid ,i dnt ave any energy wish i jus cud go away and get myself beta then cme bk hate my boys seeing mummy this wayi feel all wobbly.if u ave msn add me we can compare symptoms etc or jus b there fr a chat kendricksbabygal@hotmail.com xx

hugs
17-02-10, 23:04
Will do hun. I'm off to bed now (my partner is shouting for me to get off the laptop hehehe) but I will message you tomorrow!

Take care!! xxxxxxx

pussy cat
17-02-10, 23:16
hi ya ,so sorry your in bad patch again but do take the new med your doc has given you as i,m sure it will help - if it can control your heart racing then that alone will give you a bit more confidence & cut down on th e anxiety-the docs there to help you so you in turn have got to help him & give it a chance,your 3 lovely kiddies need you so much & you need to be able to enjoy them - good luck :) xx