PDA

View Full Version : Speech, typing problems.

sammie23
17-02-10, 22:41
For the past few days iv found that im slurring my words or that i cant even talk because im going to talk aload of crap and that i just keep going confused. Its really worrying me to the point where im just crying and causing myself even more stress and fear. Also iv noticed is that my typing has gone sooo much slower to, like my body wont move fast enough or that my brain is taking longer to react. Does this make sense? Last night i woke at 2am and i felt like i was paralysed like my body has weights on it and my heart was racing it was horrible.. Please can anybody relate to any of this im so frightened.

puppyskin
17-02-10, 23:51
yes its all part of the illness,your mind is tired and you are suggestive to the bad stuff,i had a 10 minuite phone conversation today with a freind and i have no idea what was said because of a tired mind.hope this helps.Andrew.x

sammie23
17-02-10, 23:54
Thanks Andrew. Its awfull :( so scared! Words are just so slurred and i feel like im not going to beable to talk x

puppyskin
17-02-10, 23:59
the only speech thing ive had is really weak voice like not enough power and not getting the words out properly not knowing what to say cos im that mixed up.x

looking4answers
18-02-10, 03:08
anxiety anxiety anxiety.. felt this for the last 30 years.. off and on.. im pretty sure its just anxiety but if you are worried check with your doctor..but im pretty sure you are just like the rest of us.. anxious.. Michael

PS feel better soon..

giclee12
18-02-10, 14:14
Also The Same Problem With Me.But I Notice That When I AM Taking Tension About Anything THen This Problem Occurs In Me.But I Am Trying To Avoid From The Tensions And Try To Pass Happy Life!