PDA

View Full Version : EFT workshop

carldourish
03-01-06, 21:27
I am considering offering a workshop on 'Stop panic with EFT' I already run successful workshops on PTSD, Phobia's, Trauma and abuse issues.

I believe there is a shortage of panic and anxiety workshops available, many available for professional that offer therapy, not many for people that have the issues.

My workshops are usually held In Kent, mostly Canterbury or Ashford. I was really posting this to see what kind of feedback I would get, before offering the workshop, as there is a lot of time and effort to design a successful workshop.

So feel free to offer feedback.

Carl.

Thanks Nicola, for allowing me to offer this........

nomorepanic
03-01-06, 22:38
Carl

Good luck and I hope it helps people.

Nicola

Lucy36
04-01-06, 13:25
hi carl, well i would say go for it mate, i think it is a great idea opening up workshops. you have done a marvellous job on me with the EFT, it certainly is helping me on the road to recovery...

the issue i had jsut before the new year, about emotions, hurt, guilt etc, well i tapped on those points, and i feel a lot better now, so im starting the new year with a few fresh goals mate,

i will keep in touch and let you know how im doing, but im trying not to come on here too often now, i have to concentrate on myself with my own anxiety, but i will say thank you so much for all your help, and i owuld recommend you to anyone mate,

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Lucy xxxxxxx

Jenny
05-01-06, 14:34
I wish I lived near you I would certainly be there. Where are all the workshops of any sort up here in Derbyshire ?

Jennyxx

carldourish
02-02-06, 19:41
Just an updated.

Well I haven't been on the forum for sometime, been busy sorting out workshop.

I had my first workshop on panic & anxiety last night. It was a great success. 22 people in total for 2 hours. We used EFT / NLP and hypnosis.

All 22 people have learnt new techniques to handle their personal issues, which was the overall aim.

Carl

alexis
02-02-06, 21:07
Hi Carl, great news, just wished I lived nearer, well done.x

Most of lifes battles are won, by looking beyond the clouds to the sun:
and having the patience to wait for the day,when the sun comes out and the clouds go away.

love from Alexisxx