PDA

View Full Version : Hello There

Ziggy77
18-02-10, 15:00
Hi Everyone,

Not quite sure what to say on these introductions, but I just joined this group after having a look through and seeing lots of people in the same boat.

I suffer from general anxiety, worrying about nothing specific but there always seems to be something on my mind to get the old worry gears going..

It can turn into panic attacks in certain situations eg being stuck in crowds of people and things like that. I guess most of my worries are socially related.

Well thats me, sorry it wasn't very interesting :D

J

diane07
18-02-10, 15:02
Hi Ziggy77

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

pinkpiglet
18-02-10, 15:04
Hi there and a BIG FAT :welcome: to NMP!

You have certainly come to the right place, I dont know about same boat but i like to think of it as a ship!! A great big ocean liner!

See you on the top deck xx

KK77
18-02-10, 15:07
Hi Ziggy77

Welcome to the forum!

I hope you find all the help and support you need here and look forward to reading your posts.

Take care

Ziggy77
18-02-10, 15:26
Thanks for the replies all. I'll venture to the top deck if there are not too many crowds up there Pinkpiglet :D