PDA

View Full Version : Nose Issues.....

ScaredCaz
18-02-10, 16:31
Hi Guys

I have been having problems with my nose the last couple of days it isnt blocked but kind of feels weird like almost numb i also have headache mainly above my eyes and my jaw feels a little tense like i have been gritting my teeth for a long time

I am scared there is something wrong with my head :weep: i had a bad head cold about 4 or 5 weeks ago do you think this would have anything to do with it?

Thanks Guys

kats
18-02-10, 16:34
could be to do with yr cold, or i too av nose pain an av sinus trouble an swollen terbinites :)

ScaredCaz
18-02-10, 16:36
Hi Katz

Thanks for the reply

Do you think i should go doctors? whenever my jaw feels tense i panic because i know you can get jaw discomfort when having a heart attack :ohmy:

thanks

LisaLisa
18-02-10, 16:55
Hi Katz

Thanks for the reply

Do you think i should go doctors? whenever my jaw feels tense i panic because i know you can get jaw discomfort when having a heart attack :ohmy:

thanks
Jaw tension and stress go together totally! I find that iam clenching my teeth often and it gives me sore cheeks and brings n a headache too. Also righ tnow having had a cold about the same time ago as you I also have pain in forhead and totally suffy numb feeling nose.

Sounds like it must be from your cold luv

Lisa
xxx:hugs:

KK77
18-02-10, 16:58
I don't think it's anything serious. It just sounds like muscle tension. You could go to your GP if you're worried but I don't see what they could do apart from give you painkillers.

If it was a heart problem you'd have chest pain and other symptoms which you haven't got.

I'm sure it'll pass.

kats
18-02-10, 17:22
Hi Katz

Thanks for the reply

thanks
yeh go to docs for yr own peace of mind, i take fluxinase spray for my nose, but when i get a flare up round my eyes gos numb an my jaw area but not numb to touch, its scary im a panicer:)