PDA

View Full Version : Feeling lost

sal
04-01-06, 00:03
Firstly would like to thank you all for my birthday wishes, secondly i would like to apologise that i havent been on the site for a while. One i havent been able to access it and the next reason big problems at home. Have missed you all loads and cant wait to get myself sorted and become an active member again.

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

Love Sal xx

Dont mess up the best things in your life, just because at present you are unsure who you are.

"Life is a distance and to travel that distance you were given the strength and guidance to do so".

andrew
04-01-06, 02:48
hi hun, nice to see you, hope your well .. tcx andrew

trac67
04-01-06, 09:35
Hi Sal,

Welcome back, look forward to seeing you post again soon.

Take care

Trac XX

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Piglet
04-01-06, 09:38
Hi Sal - you've been missed!!

Love Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

lainey
04-01-06, 11:18
Hi Sal

Firstly, welcome back!
Secondly, belated birthday greetings.
Always here as you know if you wan't to chat, I'll text ypu later.
Take care chuck

Elaine x

jill
04-01-06, 11:19
Hi Sal :D

Sorry to hear that you have a big problems at home.

Welcome back Sal.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXX

bluebottle
04-01-06, 11:45
What problems Sal, want to talk about it?

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

Meg
04-01-06, 17:35
Hello Sal,

Welcome back here again. Sorry all is not well at home.

Thanks for your messages over Christmas/ NY.

Love

Meg xx

sal
04-01-06, 17:45
Thank you for all you replies. Hopefully at last i have got my computer sorted.

It feels like everything has built up to the stage where i dont know which way to turn. I am having problems with Sam at school,she isnt being naughty but struggling with her maths and the school are offering no support what so ever and it is an important year for her before she starts senior school.

On the relationship from i am sure i was cut out to be on my own. Things havent been easy at all and it seems i am at a stage what to do for the best.

Financially things are not great and Si owes me quite a bit of money which is just making matters ten times worse. He is at work tonight so i am going to have a chat with Sam and start to get things worked out.

I do still love him and after an argument the other night i told him to go, but when he started getting his stuff together i realised that isnt what i want but i am not sure if things have gone too far to try and get it all sorted. I am by no means giving in but i appreciate life is too short.

Love Sal xx

alexis
04-01-06, 17:49
Hiya sal, Im thinking of you and you know where I am if there is anything at all I can do.
Thanks for texts, hope you got mine, take care.xxxxx

love from Alexisxx

If I help one person today it was worth getting up.

sal
04-01-06, 18:52
Thanks hun

Will be in touch with you soon.

Love Sal xx

Karen
04-01-06, 19:19
Hi Sal

Sorry to hear you've been having problems with Sam's school and with Simon.

Hope you can work things out.

Karen x

nomorepanic
04-01-06, 20:20
Sal

Welcome back and I hope that you can sort things out with both Sam and Simon.

Big hug mate

xx

Nicola

pips
04-01-06, 21:39
Welcome Back Sal Mate,:D

I missed you. Big Hugs hun.

Sorry things haven't been great. I do hope you manage to work things out.

Here if you need me.;)

Take Care,

Lot's Of Love & PMT

PIP'S X X X X

bluebottle
05-01-06, 07:39
Sal, sometimes relationships don't work. Its not the end of them for you, its just the end of this one (if it doesn't work). I never believed I would find someone again, ever, and I tried a few, but the one I'm in at the moment is looking promising. So I hope you work things out, but if you don't there is always someone new just around the corner.

Good luck flower.

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

lainey
05-01-06, 16:48
Hi Sal

Sorry to hear things aren't going to well at the moment, you know where I am if you want a chat.
I am sure Sam will be fine I think we as parents worry more than we need to.
My son of 14 hates maths and although he is in the top set for everything in High school, he is in the 2nd set for maths and is really happy about it.
They will look after her in High school I'm sure.

Speak soon.

Take care chuck

Elaine x

sal
09-01-06, 00:31
Thanks Elaine

Will be in touch as could do with a good chat. Si read my post and lost it with me, but i remained calm as i knew i had said nothing that he didnt do. Last night was a bad one, but after what i have been through i am more tolerant. He took a packet of my ant depressants and a bottle of wine and then took of in the car. I can imagine people will think and i have been told to bin him but i have been where he is now, i handled it differently but none of us are alike.

As you can imagine my head is all over the place, i cant think straight and i dont kow if i am strong enough to take on all of this but it still remains that i love him and i, however hard it gets will try to support him.

Love Sal xx

lainey
09-01-06, 08:20
Hi Sal

Hope things are a litle better today, you know where I am if you need me.

Take care

Elaine x

sal
09-01-06, 13:36
Thanks hun

Feel like i am torn both ways of what to do for the best. Obviously my anxiety is through the roof at the moment. I just dont know what to do.

Love Sal xx

lainey
09-01-06, 13:43
Hi Sal

Is he suffering with anxiety too?
You can only go with yoir own instinct as to how to deal with this and if you love him I am sure you will get through this together one way or another.

Her if you need me

Take care Elaine x

Piglet
09-01-06, 14:58
You sound like you are going through the mill abit at the moment Sal.

Keep strong hun :)

We are all here if you need to vent.

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Meg
09-01-06, 15:51
Oh Sal

Hope it sorts itself out Sal.

Sometimes reading the truth hurts, and I guess like most men he doesn't do talking about it with all and sundry, and seeing it all posted on a public forum must be hard for any of our partners when its about problems rather than they've been a great support.

Sorry its so hard on you all.

Love

Meg xx