PDA

View Full Version : feeling low

Neverbeensoscared
18-02-10, 21:24
Had a really bad panic attack earlier. Filled with crying and screaming, hevey breathing and such. was horrible. I didnt know weather i was coming or going. the breathing got so stupid i cud hear myself heaving for air. i thought i was going to throw up. lucky i had my mate richard to help me. he was round when i had it. i have been feeling achey all day within the chest and stuff. sharp twinges in my ears. hurts :( so much is bothering me and i cant get it out. :/

loulouham
18-02-10, 22:31
Poor you...do you know what triggers these feelings? I find I am OK when under loads of stress at work but when I have a day off, especially at night, all the stress just starts to trigger those horrible feelings: tight throat, feeling my tongue is swelling etc...I know it doesn't always help even if you can identify what's causing it. Just remember that you are not alone...it's easy to think you are the only one and feel very isolated and this makes it all worse. X

Lil
20-02-10, 00:45
I had a panic attack earlier today, it's not the first time, but still, it's something i'm not used to, nor very fond of.
I was in the house on my own at the time and just completely broke down crying, hypoventilating, tight throat and dizziness and so on... I'm still shaking and nervous... and it was over 12 hours ago.
Do you suffer panick attacks often?