PDA

View Full Version : Bye Bye everyone xxxx

martina27
18-02-10, 22:46
Hello just to let people know me and candy (Just_A_Girl) will not be coming on nmp anymore, but we wanted to say HUGE HUGE thank you to everyone on here. I have had so many brilliant times on chat and i am sure i have driven everyone mad with my muffin and cheese cake talk lol I can only speak of my own experiences but i know candy has absolutely loved being an nmp member to. We just feel its time to kick this anxiety on our own and get on with a life that does not revolve round anxiety.

Thanks again to you all.
Lots of love martina and candy xxxx

onceagain
18-02-10, 23:01
the very best of luck to you both ...hope it does work out for you ...hugs x

SueBee
18-02-10, 23:20
Awwww MartyBaby and Candy :hugs:

It'll not be the same without you both but I can understand your reasons for leaving.

Fight the anxiety and leave it in the gutter where it belongs.

I'll truely miss you both and don't forget you can always come back.

Good luck sweeties xxxxxxxxx

tnt808
18-02-10, 23:47
Martina and Candy,

I wish you both well- and I am sad and happy at the same time for you both. I wish you well- and if you find a miracle/way to beat this crap...can you please come back and share it with us? I will miss our off-color chats, and Candy and I being practically Saints in chat. I am writing this with a tear in my eye- but a smile on my face...wishing you both the best of luck!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Just.A.Girl.x
19-02-10, 08:45
Thanks Mart for doing that..I wouldnt know what to write!

Well yeah loved it being on here and made some great friends that I will keep in touch with :)

Tina and Sue I know you dont have anything that is modern forms of technology like facebook or msn but my email is candyatkinson@hotmail.co.uk so would be great to keep in touch :) and anyone else from chat or the forum that I havent already added hehe!

Good Luck everyone :)
Lots of Love
Candy xxxx

ZoJo
19-02-10, 08:59
Good luck to both of you!!
Candy, I have sent a request via facebook!!

All the best

Zoe xxxx :hugs:

Vanilla Sky
19-02-10, 09:49
You will both be missed :bighug1::bighug1: Paige xx

magpie girl
19-02-10, 14:33
good luck candy and martina you know you can both do this,im gonna miss you both lots and lots :weep::weep::weep::weep: heres a hug to keep you going :bighug1::bighug1::bighug1:

london
19-02-10, 16:41
good luck to you both

pollyanna
19-02-10, 16:48
goodluck xx :)

sunshine-lady
19-02-10, 16:55
Good luck to both of you on your healing journey xx :hugs:

charlotte83
22-02-10, 16:16
Oh, I've only just seen this as I've not been to well so I don't know if either of you will get to see it :(. Wishing you both all the luck in the world in getting well again, you will be missed!! The muffin and cheesecake talk made me laugh!! Big hugs to you both :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxx
Take care,

Charlotte xx

Sparkie
01-03-10, 12:34
Good luck guys I know you can do it! :hugs:

Sparks.

sandy35
01-03-10, 17:17
I have just rejoined this site and Im sorry I did not get to know you. Good luck with your journey into recovering from anxiety.:hugs:

sb001f8994
01-03-10, 17:40
good luck and very best wishes to you both x