PDA

View Full Version : can someone please help me be logical

bee.
19-02-10, 17:49
Hi

I have had health anxiety for quite some time now, it wasnormally cancer but the last two episodes was concerning MND - I notice this seems to be quite a normal fear amongst us.

I have had trouble with my neck (which triggered off the last attack almost a year ago), and I again hurt my neck last saturday. It was the usual, sore neck, when I moved my fingers my shoulder hurt etc but I stupidly googled and saw the words MND and that it can start with cramping etc and I just went into full blown panic tuesday night. Since then I have felt very dizzy, lightheaded, but what is scaring me the most is that I feel very weak and tired. My limbs feel very trembly, and I feel like I could fall over or collapse (but haven't). I feel I have no strength in my arms or legs, and I ache all over (though I am aware my back is a contributing factor)I am trying to tell myself that it is just anxiety, but there is that small voice tellking em that it isn't. I have very little energy and I am getting tired out very quicky. A week ago I was fine, today I am a mess. Can anyone help?

gypsywomen
19-02-10, 17:54
it sounds like anxiety .. but if you are worried habe a word with your doc you might have pulled a tendon x

bee.
19-02-10, 17:56
it sounds like anxiety .. but if you are worried habe a word with your doc you might have pulled a tendon x

I am due to see my doctor on monday, seems like an age away sadly.

Carys
19-02-10, 18:49
What you are describing doesn't sound at all like MND....my father is in his 3rd year of having this disease, and nothing you've described sounds like anything he had during his decline. You do need to get checked out and make sure there is nothing 'physical' that is being missed, but the likelihood is that you have something muscular/skeletal going on with your neck.

bee.
19-02-10, 19:28
Thank you Carys, that has really helped reassure me. I am really sorry to hear about your father :hugs:

I am going to have my firts reiki session on monday, I have a lot of unresolved issues regarding my parents death and hope this will let me work through it.

Thank you both for answering me