PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Meet

munkeyinblack
19-02-10, 23:40
Hey guys,

got a few people coming together on the 15th March in Glasgow for a wee get together.

Just to see if anyone else was interested in meeting in glasgow or if they have any ideas for what to do or places to go etc.

Think it will be afternoonish but final details to follow when we know how many r going

Cheerz
Munkey
x:yesyes:

Mr Parfect
20-02-10, 01:20
I may be interested.

When you talk about a few people, are you talking about those from nmp, or elsewhere?

Ideas? Maybe cinema? bar lunch? etc?

munkeyinblack
20-02-10, 21:24
Iv just realised that a monday is difficult for more peopl to get to so what about chaging the date to the saturday after ? This would be the 20th March , or would the 27th be easier for people to arrange time off if they work a saturday ?

Mr Parfect , just nmp members at the moment but if anyone wanted to bring friends or family obviously thats fine :), Kirst, Jonty, Paige, Flymo and Redrainbow have all expressed an interest so just hoping other will reply.

Let me now guys.

Thanks much
Munkey
x

Vanilla Sky
20-02-10, 22:20
the 27th sounds ok for me as does a bar lunch :D Paige x

Mr Parfect
20-02-10, 22:34
Yep, the Saturday would be easier, although I can be flexible, and put in for a day off.

Open-minded, we could all have a good day, and maybe start a theme of semi-regular meets throughout Scotland.

yvonne_uk_98
06-03-10, 21:19
Hi all,

wish I could come, but I'm busy on the dates you have, let me know when you all decide to meet again, I would love to come. hope you all have a good time.

:hugs:

Yvonne

arrizozo
08-03-10, 18:04
hey what do these meets intale are there any members from livingston who go?? is there a certain criteria to attend?? thanks arri xx

Mr Parfect
12-03-10, 19:55
Yvonne - if this meet is confirmed as going ahead, then I suppose this could be the start of future meets throughout Scotland.

Alternatively opposed to meets, Im happy for one2one meetups, if thats easier for any individuals wanting to meet offline.

Munkey - 1. Is the meet next Saturday, or 27th? Location?

Vanilla Sky
12-03-10, 21:18
I think it's cancelled Mr Parfect , not sure why ?

Wolfie
12-03-10, 21:30
I would like to express an interest in the meet up xx

Mr Parfect
14-03-10, 18:11
OK, we can try again.

First of all, can I ask all those seriously interested in meeting up;

1. Your location?
2. How far you willing to travel?

1. Dunfermline
2. Anywhere in central belt, including Glasgow, Edinburgh, Fife, and maybe Dundee/Perth region.

Foxfire
14-03-10, 18:51
I'm near Edinburgh-not sure if i am ready to meet up though:unsure:

yvonne_uk_98
14-03-10, 19:23
I'm near Glasgow , it Glasgow and Edinbrugh that I'm willing to meet at. plus I would have to bring a friend with me. I can not meet on a Wednesday. Because my friend is not free on a Wednesdays.

Yvonne

moomintroll
18-03-10, 11:49
i am in edinburgh
so edinburgh easiest for me, glasgow at a push but i get panicky on public transport sometimes

kittykat
18-03-10, 16:07
Hi ,

I am in Falkirk so Glasgow , Edinburgh would be fine for me.....been on this site for a while and would love to meet up with other folks xx

Mr Parfect
18-03-10, 21:08
Ok so, based on responses thus far, a Saturday would be favoured option, plus a meet in Edinburgh would be easiest for most to attend?

Feel free to continue to post your interest, and we can maybe think of picking a date for this to kick off.

yvonne_uk_98
23-03-10, 02:00
Hi all,

though I says I do not mind meeting in Edingburgh, I only know Princess Street, I would need plenty of notice so that I can find out where I'm to go and meet you all, plus I would be bringing my friend. Hope everyone does not mind me bringing my friend when we meet?

Yvonne

Mr Parfect
23-03-10, 06:39
I for one wouldnt have an issue with that....i remember my first ever meet involved dragging my brother along for the ride.

Jstc198
23-03-10, 09:19
i would be interested in meeting up aswell, but i stay near aberdeen.
is there anyone from the aberdeen / grampian area?

Mr Parfect
24-03-10, 21:33
Sorry, Im in the central belt.

If you dont have an issue with travelling, maybe we could arrange something around Edinburgh.

I just want to gauge final opinion before I test the waters with a date.