View Full Version : Roses

Roses2
20-02-10, 15:15
Forgot to say I am called Claire and am 36 years old

diane07
20-02-10, 15:17
Hi Roses2

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

KK77
20-02-10, 21:50
Hello Claire

Welcome to NMP. Hope you find the forum useful.

Vanilla Sky
20-02-10, 22:11
Hi Claire and welcome to NMP :welcome: Paige x

teez
20-02-10, 22:36
hiya welcome to mnp:welcome:

Roses2
23-02-10, 17:41
hi teez how are you.

Claire X:winks:

Flossy69
23-02-10, 18:31
Hello Claire, just wanted to say hello, I am new to this site also which I am finding so supportive and caring already. I am 40 years old and suffering panic attacks at the moment and have two lovely children. Take care of yourself

Regards, flossy

Roses2
23-02-10, 18:36
Hi Flossy, how are you? I have found this site very good so far. I split with my partner on the 27th December. I am usually very rational but have been incurring panic attacks too which lead me to buy tablets. Do you have any coping mechanisms to control the panic attacks. Have you been put on any tablets yet?
My suggestion is see if you can get reffered to the hospital they know how to deal with these things better than a gp.

Regards

Claire.

magpie girl
23-02-10, 19:19
hi and welcome to NMP :D

Flossy69
24-02-10, 22:59
Hi Claire, just waiting for a cpn to visit and sort out my medication, already been waiting two weeks which feels like a like time when each day is filled with panic and scary feelings. I have found this forum really helpful and when I begin to feel panicy,I try and distract my mind by doing something different. For example, today about 12.00 midday I felt it coming on, so I picked up a magazine and tried to do a crossword (never done one in my life), but it took my thoughts away from the panic. I then phoned a friend and she came and sat with me and her just talking kept me stable. I am finding that if I am around people, it really helps, but also this forum. Somehow since going on this forum, I have not felt so scared. Think its because I know I am not alone. I wish I could be of more help to you at this scary time. Please contact me if I can help you any more. Take lots of care and hope to speak again soon.

Regards, flossy :hugs: