PDA

View Full Version : more bad times......

lilplus1
20-02-10, 20:18
today started off really positivley for me, i was fine- having a normal productive day.....
however the day has worn on and my feelings of anxiety are back. i have been snappy and have had low attention all afternoon!!!!!!
yesterday i was obsessing about my teeth, thinking i need a filling, then building it up to the point where im imaginig i need all my teeth removed. i struggle with my body image and just want to be beautiful, so the thought of this really scares me.... im also a complete medical phobe!!!!
so imagine how terrified i was wen in the car today part of my back tooth broke away. i cried and was generally in a panic for a good 45min. im still a bit weepy now- but have it in check now!!!! i just feel exhausted and subdued, everything aches. i was meant to be going out with a friend tonight. i warned her yesterday i may cancel!!!! so tonight wen she called i was sobbing as i was still upset about my tooth, she talked to me for ages.... being helpfull and supportive- but trying to convince me to still go out, she says it will be good for me to get out the house. talking about it all has drainned me, i feel so sleepy and strange........

Rom
20-02-10, 21:28
I see what you mean yes that happens to me aswell it feels like you hit an express train physically and mentally.No energy left sapped right out of you yeah.Everyones beautiful no ones ugly i wouldn't listen to any criticism from people but thats just me.

looking4answers
21-02-10, 06:01
Right now we are getting ready for a move across the country and we have a month and a half to move but im exhausted everyday just dealing with things .I know exactly how you feel.One minute im fine the next im exhausted and sick to my stomach or my heart feels weird or im ok..Just varies but at the end of the day im exhausted and then sometimes during the day I am.. Just hang in there you will be fine.. Michael

gypsywomen
21-02-10, 08:10
i think what happens when we know we are going out we get anxcious and it starts vicious circle as deep down we are scared of going out