PDA

View Full Version : Panic Disorder KILLING ME

Jackeyboy
20-02-10, 21:03
I so need help im dying and going crazy, i keep hearing vocies, im losing frenids and DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO !!!!!!!

suzy-sue
20-02-10, 21:17
You should see your Dr as soon as possible if these voices are bothering you. Are.they in you head or can you actually hear them ? What are they saying ? Im wondering if you are taking any medication at present as you obviously are very anxious ..Anxiety can be a very bad condition ,but there are treatments ..Theres no need to be afraid ,its just making it worse ,as it lives and thrives on fear ....I hope your Dr gives you the help you need ..TAKE CARE sue x

Anxious_gal
20-02-10, 21:28
ok what medication have you taken? were out drinking?
If you have never heard these voices before and this is the first time,
call a friend,
make sure you not alone
and see a doctor as soon as you can.

lilplus1
20-02-10, 21:29
im new to this site, but others have been so kind to me- showing support i just wanted to offer support...... im afraid i dont have any advice except to see ur dr.
im afraid some people just cant understand, my friends struggle to understand my issues.
i just wanted to say i hope u will be ok..... lots of people on this site will help u, so keep posting just venting ur issues is a great help. take care, thinking of u xxxxx

KK77
20-02-10, 21:44
I think you should see your doctor as soon as possible and explain what's been happening. There's nothing to be afraid of in doing so. The last thing you want is for this to carry on and lead to a bigger problem for you.

Hope you feel better soon.

linjoy
21-02-10, 22:20
Hi,
When I,m anxious I hear music, usually the same tune and I can't get it out of my head,I just accept it and don't let it bother me, try and do that with the voices you are hearing, ignore them and they will eventually go away but you must see a doctor if you haven't already done so anxiety is treatable and there is medicine and councilling available which will make you feel better There are lots of us suffering from it
Take care but DO NOT suffer on your own.
LOve linda