PDA

View Full Version : :adies please help, I need reassurance

EmmaJane
21-02-10, 18:14
I am day 15 of my cycle. On Friday I took a morning after pill, have had a lot of stress recently, indegestion and irregular bowel movements ( I have had these for years). I have felt my health anxiety start to kick in again. Was starting to sort my head out, when today I went to the toilet both wee and bowel movement ( more sp wee) and noticed a dull aching or heavy feeling (hard to describe) on the right hand side. Feels like it is from inside (cervix, pe;vis, not sure). Does anyone else get this as Im now thinking the big C?

Please amswer if you have any ideas. Think I could moive on, if I get this one sorted in my head

bronte
21-02-10, 18:54
hi ive had this before when i go to the toilet sometimes when i go for just a wee sometimes mine is a achy dragging feeling in my pelvis it could be due to ovulation plus i have ibs but i no what you mean ive had it for a long time on and off:blush:

pinkpiglet
21-02-10, 22:25
Hi, reading your post was just like listening to myself several days ago!!

My partner and I are trying for our second child so I have been taking more notice of my cycle and when his best to concieve!!

On day 14 of my cycle I went to bed and woke up with a sort of period type pain (dull heavy aching) and I had a touch of diaorrhea. Later in the night I experienced quite sharpe twinges in my left hand side but by morning all these symptoms had passed.

I felt a bit edgy about these pains but because I knew I was ovulating I looked it up on a womans health forum and it said that this is pretty normal for women to experience these pains and they can last up to 3 days. It also emphasised that
the pain can be on either the left or right side depending on which fallopian tube is releasing an egg and this can vary from month to month.

I too thought that it might be cancer but I think my mind as been put at ease by this explaination.

xx