PDA

View Full Version : please reassure me... if you understand me..

Neverbeensoscared
21-02-10, 22:26
can people just give me reassurance that im not going to loose anything? :) Ive had alot go on tonight... i know people dont understand :/ x

bottleblond
21-02-10, 22:29
reasure you of what? People did reply to your post but you never got back to it.

Lisa

Neverbeensoscared
21-02-10, 22:35
i know i know, dont make me feel guilty.. i didnt mean to not reply. i was currently tryin to tell my boyfriend and get him to understand bt it looks like he doesnt... :/

pinkpiglet
21-02-10, 22:40
Hey hun! is everything ok?? what are you afraid of losing? If your dads around speak to him, like you said before he is very good at settling you down and he knows how you are feeling cos he'd been through the same thing. X

Carys
21-02-10, 22:44
That original thread seems to have disappeared ?

Tell us a bit more about what is going on, and I'm sure there will be people who can help.

bottleblond
21-02-10, 22:45
I'm not trying to make you feel guiltly, i was just letting you know that you did get replies as many people were concerned about you.
The content of your last post had to be removed but people are still here to advise you.

Please contact one of the following services as i am sure you will get some professional help.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=38701

Regards

Lisa
x

Neverbeensoscared
21-02-10, 22:45
its not my dad, he dont help me... its my friend rick who helps me my dads abit... gah. hes not a great help. he jst tries to sorta understand. my moms better... i dnt live with my dad. im closer to mum but ive just got so much bottling on my mind :/ i just dont know what to do man... im driving round the bend. im going backwards.

Carys
21-02-10, 22:47
So, where are you now....with your Mum or your Dad ?

Neverbeensoscared
21-02-10, 22:50
My mum... shes with me at home. i cried to her earlier... because my boyfriend doesnt understand all this. i know people find it hard... but i feel like im almost going mad and loosing people :/ whys this happen?
x

Carys
21-02-10, 22:53
OH good, I'm glad you are with your Mum; do you think she understands how awful you are feeling ? Sometimes it is very difficult for people to understand the depth of someone's feelings or know what to say, especially where depression or anxiety are concerned. Maybe your boyfriend is really struggling with understanding at the moment, and doesn't know how to help you.

What is making you feel so bad tonight do you think ?

pinkpiglet
21-02-10, 22:53
It was just that you described last week how you woke your dad during a panic attack and he calmed you down so much so that you went to sleep. He must have done some good because its not easy to calm someone down during one of these. I dont know the content of your earlier post as it as been removed but I think you should really take Lisa's advice, she as provided you with some contacts and I cant see any harm in following these up. They might be able to help you.

BIG HUGS!! WE ARE ALL HERE TO HELP!!! YOU HAVE OUR CARE AND SUPPORT XX

Neverbeensoscared
21-02-10, 22:55
My mums not had this anxiety and stuff.. but shes been through enough to understand. she doesnt understand to the full but always tries too. he does but hes bored. hes bored of me being like this. he dont care.

Carys
21-02-10, 23:00
That is excellent that your Mum is trying to understand and help you, even though she hasn't experienced it herself, she must really love you hugely.

Are you getting help elsewhere too, from outside the family ?

I'm sorry to hear you are having boyfriend troubles, that can make you feel very 'worked up', so no wonder you are feeling more anxious tonight. Many young lads struggle with emotional issues at the best of times, and although it feels like nobody understands you, there are lots out there that do and WILL; it may just be this one boy doesn't understand you at the moment. I know feeling desperate is an awful place to be, it feels like everything is wrong and there is no point in anything, but this time will pass. You will get through this, but I do think you need a little help to do so, from a school counsellor perhaps ? A GP who you trust ?

Neverbeensoscared
21-02-10, 23:03
people think im a joke i bet. i want to be happy again but im not. im tryin to do work for college tomoro. i will never get any sleep will i. jeeze i dont already. I know mums great im so close to her. i wana tell my dad i hate him. hes done so much to mess me up. :/ im not no. im goin bak to the doctors soon.

Carys
21-02-10, 23:11
Why on earth should people think you are a joke ? The only people who would find anything silly/stupid or amusing about your mental health are people who are seriously not worth thinking about or bothering with. YOu are clearly unhappy and anxious, these are feelings that lots of other people have felt and can sympathise with.

I think going back to the doctor is a good idea, perhaps your Mum could go with you, very soon ? Also, write down some support numbers and have them with you all the time, so that you know you can contact people who DO understand you. The samaritans number and some of the other links and numbers that the admins of this site gave to you would be good to have on hand.

I hope you have a good day at college tomorrow, maybe you could pop in to see the college counsellor or make an appointment ? This would give you another perspective and outlet for your feelings. Let us know tomorrow how you got on.

SueBee
21-02-10, 23:14
Just keep talking hun about how you feel and if you feel you're not being understood by those close to you then ring the samaritans 08457 90 90 90.

They will understand how you feel and will give you the reassurance you need right now. I've spoken to them myself in the past and they were amazing.

We are here to help you so dont think theres no way out or you've no one that understands because we do :hugs:

Take care lovely xxxx

Neverbeensoscared
21-02-10, 23:16
I could yeahh . they have offerd me support ther... I just have to work out. i wil post another thing about it tomoro. thx for all your help. everyone else who commented too. i shud get through tonite. i do feel abit stronger now. I need to get this work done now. xxx

Carys
21-02-10, 23:17
i do feel abit stronger now

Well done you ! You are a star. Hold on to this feeling and don't stay up TOO late doing the college work.

Carys
22-02-10, 21:07
How have you got on today ?