PDA

View Full Version : High My name is Benn

Benn
22-02-10, 12:40
Hey Guys;

Im 37yrs Professional male - just been signed off work with Depression and Anxiety after years of battling depression - At this moment it is beating me. But I am hell bent on getting better.

Anxiety attacks suck big time and wouldnt wish them on anyone even my worst enemies.

I am intent on receiving counselling and CBT to get me out of this mess...

Rest assured any help I find that works for me I will let everyone know what gives comfort and remedy ok? On a tight budget so it wont be anything outlandish...:):yesyes:

Following my divorce I need as many new friends as possible - been very lonely which I think has compunded my issues...

nomorepanic
22-02-10, 12:42
Hi Benn

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

yorkylover
22-02-10, 13:56
Hi and welcome:yesyes:you will make lots of friends here:hugs::hugs:

Veronica H
22-02-10, 15:46
:welcome:Benn. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronicax

DirtyMouse
22-02-10, 21:00
Hi ben, I just joined to hope your feeling a bit better soon :)

hallam11
22-02-10, 23:54
Hello Benn,

I hope you find the strength to get past this! The members on here are excellent and do help and provide advice and support when you need it! You have made a big step just recognising your problems and facing them,well done!

Keep your pecker up!
Hallam x

suzy-sue
23-02-10, 00:08
Hi Benn and:welcome:to NMP .You will get all the help and support you need to get better ..Glad to see you here ..T/c Sue :hugs:

Bluebelle
23-02-10, 04:32
Hi Benn
So good to have you here- we all help each other- you won't be lonely anymore !

XXX-BB

magpie girl
23-02-10, 07:27
hi benn and welcome to NMP you will find lots of information here and advice .We are a friendly bunch and no doubt you will make lots of new friends:D:D:D:D