PDA

View Full Version : Help - Which Vitamins???

ditzygirl
22-02-10, 13:58
Can anyone help me out here, some years ago I used a Homeopathic Doctor to assist during a bad spell of Panic attacks and it helped a lot.
I've done the Anti depressants etc but tbh i don't think any of the work for me.
I now live miles away from the Homeopath I used before but whilst trying to track down a new one can anyone else offer any help.

I really think I need to control diet etc in order to reach long term recovery.
I am taking St Johns wort and wonder if i should be taking vitamin b6 and a vitamin B complex too.
Also a great believer in taking Omega 3 oil which really helps the depression.

Can anyone offer help/advise or is there a section on this site to help me out( I am a new member).

Thank you
Debsx

suzy-sue
22-02-10, 14:12
To the left of this page is a List of information .The Remedies section will help you . You may find Inisitol helpful ..You only need to take a good vit B comlex and dont need bvits as well .At the bottom of the Page is a forum for Herbal Remedies there is refrence to this there, and other things members have tried All the best ..Sue x

ditzygirl
22-02-10, 14:41
Brilliant thank you
Debs:D

RosieXXX
22-02-10, 18:22
Hello ditzygirl,

I am a great believer in the benefits of a really good balanced diet, plenty of exercise and good natural supplementation. There is a really good fish oil supplement called MORepa. It is highly concentrated and purified to a very high standard. It is interesting to hear you got on well with homeopathy - I think there is a register of qualified homeopaths, might be worth checking out on line to see if there is one near you.