PDA

View Full Version : sudden tiredness

n.irishguy
22-02-10, 19:17
hi guys,

im experiencing random and sudden tiredness, it feels like i have no energy at all, extremly drained and can get a " i could puke here " feeling.

lasts a few hours, i just lay down till it passes. cant figure out if its related to my digestive probs or its anxiety.

anyone else get this?

p.s i cant sleep when i experience this, just drained etc

Maj
22-02-10, 21:03
It could be a mixture of both. Anxiety can make the stomach produce more acid and this in turn makes you feel sick. I went through a period of this about 2 years ago and felt tired and sick most days. The lansoprazole did eventually help and I also felt that sucking mints made me feel a bit better.
Myra:hugs:

KK77
22-02-10, 21:16
Yes, it could be from your anxiety causing GI (gastrointestinal) problems. GI problems are also related to chronic fatigue which seems to be what you're getting. Medications can also cause tiredness and I remember you being prescribed propranolol - so that could also be a factor if you're still taking it.

You should find that these problems subside as your anxiety improves but in the meantime I find that mint tea helps with the stomach problems.

looking4answers
22-02-10, 22:06
im thinking anxiety here.. you just described how i have been feeling off and on for a few weeks due to moving..

n.irishguy
24-02-10, 13:04
im not taking proponanol, took maybe one tablet! but decided to quit smoking, which ive seen great improvements with the palpitations.

i know ive got anxiety.............but it wont improve till the docs finish all their tests so i know i dont have to worry about the physical side of things.

today i seen docs, and they told me i have to wait 6 months for the mri!!

i said so it doesnt matter ive been unwell for 4 months, lost 3 stone and have been off work for 5 weeks now!!!! i said when do you guys take me seriously, when im unconsious? he said you gotta wait like everyone else.

nhs............cant live with it cant live with out it lol