PDA

View Full Version : Panic Spasms

Pdubya86
22-02-10, 21:11
I think my anxiety is fading a little bit. I hope. Probably because of the propranolol! Still getting blips throughout the day though.

Anyway, I can be fine for several hours, then I will feel a wave or rush come over me. Whether its in my head, or stomach, or chest. Usually its only literally a second or two. Sometimes it can stop me in my tracks. I might have to grab something. Its similar to that feeling you get when someone startles you. Like a sudden unpleasant rush.

It often happens when my mind has been busy and occupied doing something else then an intrusive anxious thought enters my head.

Anyone else get this?

If I could just eliminate the overly inward thinking!

Dee dee
22-02-10, 21:13
Yes I get this.... comes as a wave /rush through my body then goes

Lil
22-02-10, 21:24
hey,
Not just you, this has been happening to me frequently over the past few days when things are worrying me.

Lauz
22-02-10, 22:02
I have been getting this on a daily basis lately.
Have been doing so well and feeling like I used to that I forget what I have been going through the last couple of months and then out of no where I get that rush you are talking about and it stops me in my tracks. It's quite strange cause I can actually feel the difference in the way that my brain starts to think.
Sometimes it is quite off putting and scares me a little other times I am OK and just say so what to myself and get on with it and it always passes.

Your not alone with this.

looking4answers
22-02-10, 22:04
I have been getting this alot lately and keep getting worried that its blood pressure or an artery problem when for the most part i know its not..