PDA

View Full Version : Sleep disturbance i think? Help x

sammie23
22-02-10, 21:42
I have recently been put back on prozac, 7 days ago. Last night i woke up and felt really weird. Kinda like sleep disturbance i think. Like my body was alseep but my mind was awake and being really weird. Like it was getting really annoyed or telling me to do something? Does this make much sense to anyone. Its hard to explain because i was half asleep but its like your waking up and your mind is acting weird, but your body is asleep. Please has anybody experienced weirdness from themselves in the middle of the night?

looking4answers
22-02-10, 22:00
You are waking up during rim sleep..It causes you to feel that way..Its when the brain is trying to go into deep sleep..Your body sleeps most of the night but your brain only sleeps for about 15 minutes ,and if you wake during this time you can experience what you are talking about.Everybody does this sometimes because something wakes them when they are really tired during this period..It can be quite unsettling.

hayles01
22-02-10, 22:00
i get this somettimes, think its called sleep paralysis? (sp?) i wake up but i cannot move a muscle! i try to call my partner but nothing comes out it scares the hell out of me and i absolutely hate it! i really have to try hard to get out of it and i do after a couple of mins :) but it still scares me so i read and watch tv till i ready to go back to sleep, i havent taken my citalapram for over a year as i was pregnant but ive had it once or twice still. not sure if this is what you experienced though?