PDA

View Full Version : same old problem

molly15
05-01-06, 18:01
hi i am sorry for going on about this proplem with my chest tightness and pain.i have it all the time.but had such a bad attack a couple of days ago chest crushing and pain sweating and breathless.all tests came back normal.i have never had such a bad attack before.the problem is i was looking on the internet and i no i sould not have done this but it said bleeding gums can cause heart disease i have had this for years and my dentist said it was gum disease caused by stress now i am even more scared thats whats wrong .do you think the tests would have picked up any sort of heart disease.the tests i had were blood tests for the heart to see any damage and one for circulation of the heart 4 ecgs and chect xray and routine bloods all normal.i no this is so boring for any of you who have read my posts on this before but icant take anymore worrying about it .i did so well the other day cant hold on to it now .thank you for any help take care marcia

marcia lowe

nomorepanic
05-01-06, 18:06
Hi Molly

Please could you stick to replying to your exisiting posts and add to that cos I have just read 3 posts all about the same thing and it is very confusing to see who has said what and on which post.

Thanks a lot.

Nicola

molly15
05-01-06, 19:00
sorry nicola still havent got the hang of it yet ill try to rrmember next time.kind regards marcia

marcia lowe

nomorepanic
05-01-06, 19:51
Thanks Marcia

You will get there - don't worry.

Nicola

Lucy36
06-01-06, 12:27
Hi Marcia

Sorry to hear you are going through a tough time at the minute, but things will get better for you, anxiety can cause hundreds of different symptoms and we think omg wats wrong with me, im i taking a heart attack, is it cancer etc etc, what you have got to remember is is its just anxiety, i know its hard but you will get there... are you managing to get out and about honey, i sent you my number in a pm, if you ever want to talk just give me a ring ok

take care
lucy