PDA

View Full Version : An evening with the other half...

Meredith
23-02-10, 10:44
Things have slowed down between my partner and I, we've been together for almost 7 years now and we're very comfortable with eachother. We do the same thing most nights... dinner, a few minutes of cuddling on the couch, then watching TV/being on the laptop.

I'm looking for some ideas to spice up our evening a bit...

So, what do you and your other half do in the evening? If it varies, tell me! :)

Nice dinner? TV? Watch a DVD? Cuddles/kisses? Bedroom fun? Go out? Where? Do separate things? Play games?

meg86
23-02-10, 17:16
Play sherades :yesyes: i know it sounds silly, i have been wth my OH just over 7 years and we have started doing this and its hilarious! he thinks of a movie and has to act it out and i have to guess what it is, he did mutant ninja turtles and the turtle impression had me giggling for hours!!

Go on a walk maybe? me and my OH went through a phase of going on midnight walks, we went for a nice walk on the beach one night barefoot, and he ended up standing in dog poo, killed the romance dead but made me laugh.

Theres so much things you can do! if you feel like you are doing the same things over and over again then its worth trying something different all together :). Good Luck xxx