PDA

View Full Version : twitchy little left finger

Mamfa85
23-02-10, 12:48
hi this probely sounds silly but for a week now i have a twitching,trembling finger,the little one on my lefy it didnt bother me the first day as i thought it was a trapped nerve but its been a week now and i stupidly googled and read its a sign of parkinsons and stroke and now im worried and i cant get a doctors appointment till friday which isnt long i know but im very anxious and can hardly forget about it,anybody else ever had this?

Mamfa85
23-02-10, 12:49
it trmbles or twitches about 15 times a day.

andrea thompson
23-02-10, 13:41
hi hon

please try not to worry.. like you said its probably just a dodgy nerve or something... i get a really annoying twitch in my left eye... i worried myself silly the first time it happened.. like you thought i was having a stroke. it seems to happen when i am tired, anxious or stressed... i am worrying loads at the moment because i have a throat infection... dr said i will fight it on my own but i am laying awake worrying about it... doing my nut in.... i hope you feel better soon hon... and please try not to worry...

take care

andrea x x

Mamfa85
23-02-10, 14:49
thanks andrea i just get so worked up over things other people dont take to heart,id be the same about your throat infection but the doctor is right youll be ok,just hard not to worry and bring more symptoms on xx