PDA

View Full Version : hurt.. already >.<

Neverbeensoscared
23-02-10, 19:43
why is it always when you feel good again, you get a wash of anxiety or fear come over you so quickly. i feel like that right now, im really really fearing college tomoro. :/ howd i go on? ugh getting so frustrated i really cannot do my work... my boyfriend still hasnt spoken to me. be nearly two days. i feel worthless.

KK77
23-02-10, 20:05
I think you're working yourself up again when you've done so well. Don't undo the positive steps you've made.

Concentrate on yourself. If it gets really bad at college then you leave. Don't allow yourself to feel trapped. You say you're really ill and leave. But don't dwell on that.

I don't know what's happened with your boyfriend but as I said I think you need to concentrate on yourself. If you feel worthless because of him then it's time to give each other a break for a while - at least till you feel stronger.

You need support right now, not someone dragging you down further. I'm not saying that's what he's doing but spend time with supportive people.

Dazo
23-02-10, 20:11
I know exactly what you mean, it feels so bad when you suddenly after a good time suddenly gets all the bad things washing over you again.
Its like there is no end on all this.

Dafyddjohndavies
24-02-10, 14:48
Yeah it seems to happen to everyone. Feel great for a week or two and then feel shit for a week. Sucks!!