PDA

View Full Version : My latest wave of symptoms

phil06
23-02-10, 22:22
Does anybody feel these symptoms this is my latest batch:

*Grouchy/woozy
*When it was frozen one morning I had to run for the bus and I felt I could not breathe or I would just cut out and stop breathing..felt awful..got on the bus felt fine.
*Feeling I can't breathe at times and checking my heart beat.
*Disorientation/on the edge/moody/irritated and unable to relax for no apparent reason.
*Feeling low or rubbish even though I'm not really anxious..little niggles or worries even though I'm not worrying overly about them.
*Blurry eyes and occasional tiredness
*IBS symptoms
*Occasional fear of going crazy for no apparent reason when I'm not anxious.
*Sharp shooting pains.
*Odd memory blip again.

Bit worried about feeling disorientated and feeling suffocated by the cold weather or worrying I can't breathe properly...:blush: I think it's all passing anxiety when I'm not reallt anxious but it wants to pin me down?

suzy-sue
23-02-10, 23:29
Had them all Phil..its not nice ..But its just your nerves and Anxiety ...It makes you feel like you are in the middle of a bad dream ,that you cant wake up from ..:lac::scared15:Hope it doesnt last long ..try to relax more and use distraction and breathing techniques as often as you can ...Hugs SUE X:hugs:

Sarahjosephine
04-12-11, 10:35
Omg, Ive had every single one of these constantly! Lately especially....I hope we both get through this :( Much love xxx

Rod
04-12-11, 11:07
Treat them all as the same. Symptoms of Anxiety. Distracting unfortunately wont help you get over anxiety. There will be times when it wont work and then what do you do? You just need to know that they cant hurt you, as bad as they make you feel, just keep doing what you are doing at the time and they will pass. If you stop and rest then you will always have in the back of your mind that if you didnt stop then it would of gotten so much worse. Know that you will get them but that you can handle them and when the fear is lost then so are they.

mjh74
05-12-11, 00:27
I too have experienced all of the above. The scariest for me was going out into the cold/fog and actually starting to gag because the air felt like it was closing my airway! Infact I'm having some of those symptoms recently and any one of them is enough to make the whole day a downer. I'm telling myself it's just anxiety and putting them to the background though!

Sarahjosephine
05-12-11, 06:43
Distractions definitely have helped me and can help others, doing things you love etc.