PDA

View Full Version : unreal feeling!!

jessicalittler79
24-02-10, 04:18
hello
my name is jessica ive been a memeber here for 2 years ..this place has helped me so much with everything...but ive got this werid ..like unreal feeling comeing on real bad i cant seem to stop worrying about it ...ive been haven it when i wake till i go to bed its the worse feeling in the world ...i realy need some one who has had this please write back...ok here it goes iam realy dizzy and i feel like i am confused most of the time and like i look around everyone looks so werid ,,iam secard to go out side because everyone and everything seem so werid..its realy freaking me out i think i might have brain tomour ...i just feel werid i look around and life just dont seem real ,,please iam haven a hard time right no if someone has felt like this please let me no its taken over my life at this point,,,thanks

diane07
24-02-10, 07:27
Hi Jessica,

click on this link and check out the bit near the bottom.

Its called Depersonalization, read it and see if it describes what you are feeling.

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

hope it helps

di xx

gypsywomen
24-02-10, 07:59
diane is right i get this sometimes its awfull but it will pass it will

tasia
24-02-10, 11:26
Hi there,
I too over the years have suffered with this, its scary and horrible but as Gypsywomen has said it will pass...Try not to be frightened, many people get this. I truly hope you feel better soon.

mandie
24-02-10, 11:36
Hi

I have had this many times over the years. Its scarey but it will pass

love mandie x

MOJO
24-02-10, 14:32
Hello,
I have spells of this too. Sometimes it lasts for a few weeks, sometimes just a few days but it always goes away again for a while. It's really horrible and frightening I know, but it will go.
Judy.xxx

jessicalittler79
24-02-10, 16:14
thank you all for your reply..this has just been so hard to get used to its realy sceary.i feel like iam losen my mind

DirtyMouse
24-02-10, 20:15
Just a thought but have you ever been tested for epilepsy? I dont want to worry you, ive never had the test myself and found myself having moments when things dont seem real and like something dreadful is about to happen, sometimes like everything is moving so fast and i have to watch the hands of a clock to slow myself back to reality. Thinking about it too much can cause it to happen, the imagination is an amazing thing :)