PDA

View Full Version : newby

carly_devon
06-01-06, 01:00
hiya,my names carly im 22, iv been recomened this site by a friend, a good friend.:) i have social anxiety (sa) have had it all my life realy. umm i dunno what else to say lol im not very good at this kinda thing. well i hope to make some good friends and have a laugh.

its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice

Daniel
06-01-06, 01:19
Hi Carly

I have social anxiety also I'm sure you will meet lots of people who will offer support and their friendship.

A

Sue K with 5
06-01-06, 01:27
Hi carly

Welcome to NMP ! there are lots of people with social anxiety who have some great success stories so read and digest and good luck

Sue with 5

scknight

heidi
06-01-06, 03:16
hello carly i'm sure you'll find this site very enjoyable and helpful. you will make lots of friends on her that are very understanding. When you get a chance visit the chat room we have all kinds of fun in there. You can talk to everyone about anything thats brothering you and there is tons of support there for you. hope to see you soon :D

heidi (judi)

megs b
06-01-06, 04:13
hi Carly, hope you find what you need here, people are so friendly, good luck sweetie, love, meg

Love God, Love Others-perfect love casts out all fear

sillymoo
06-01-06, 09:02
hi there hunnie and welcome hope u find this site as helpful as i do!
take care and keep smilin:D
love mooxXx

chucklehound
06-01-06, 09:56
Hi carly and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some great friends too!!:D

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

trac67
06-01-06, 10:21
Hi Carly,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac Xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

Meg
06-01-06, 10:21
Hello Carly

Well done for logging on and introducing yourself.

Have a good look through the social anxiety posts to get some ideas that other people have posted.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

Karen
06-01-06, 12:23
Hi Carly

Welcome to the forum. It is a brave first step to post for the first time and you will find people here friendly and supportive.

There are quite a few of us here with social anxiety.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

3faces
06-01-06, 14:15
Hello there Carly:D

Welcome to the forum and as others have said you'll meet lots of us with similar probs.

You're definitely not alone and will get good advice/support here

Take care

Jem xxx

Lozzie
06-01-06, 14:55
Hi Carly xx Welcome to NMP!!
As everyone else has said you will make lots of new friends here who understand what your going through and will offer there advice and support.
Hope to speak soon.
Take care and keep :D
Luv Laura xx

sueiamnew
06-01-06, 18:39
Welcome to the site Carly.

nomorepanic
06-01-06, 20:04
Hi carly

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Please let us know if we can be of any help with anything.

Nicola

EmmaJane
06-01-06, 22:32
Hi Carly,

Welcome to the site,hope you make some good contacts here.

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.