i keep geting odd feeling it my joints elbow and knees
my knees in fact feel like they are drunk/nervous feeling
my anxiety right now is high

wotcanisay
24-02-10, 17:58
any one?

Trying
24-02-10, 21:14
Do you mean like your knees feel weak and not supportive kind of thing? And the same at the elbow joint like it could give way when you lean on it?

wotcanisay
24-02-10, 23:37
Do you mean like your knees feel weak and not supportive kind of thing? And the same at the elbow joint like it could give way when you lean on it?

yea that what it diffo it feels like in my knees

nomorepanic
24-02-10, 23:43
This is from the symptoms page on the left but I am sure you have already read it:

Weak legs

What you feel:

Your legs feel so weak that you think they won't be able to support you. In some cases you might feel you won't be able to walk. Sometimes your legs may feel like jelly or rubber, or that you have to force yourself to walk. You may even feel as though your legs or knees are too stiff to move.
What causes this:

When people feel nervous, often they will feel 'weak in the knees', which means jelly legs or weak legs. This is a very common symptom of stress biology and most people who are placed in stressful situations will experience this. However, the degree of which is dependent upon the amount of stress biology. The higher your stress biology, the more your legs will feel weak.
Physically, your legs are fine. You may just feel weak. Sometimes people become played out by this condition because it taxes all of their strength, leaving them feeling weak. Through rest, this symptom will subside. Also, regular exercise helps to keep muscles and body tone in shape which helps to eliminate this symptom.
As with all symptoms, when the nervous system gets sufficient rest, this symptom will diminish and eventually subside.

wotcanisay
25-02-10, 03:08
thank you i read some but never that bit

its just felt so oddmy joints do no ache no pain now i know why
anxiety:mad:

Trying
25-02-10, 09:46
I have alot of that at the moment not just when I am haing a panic attack, neer used too. sometimes my knees feel shaky when I walk down the stairs, like an old person :ohmy:

wotcanisay
25-02-10, 13:31
this when i get most freak out when i get a feeling thats not pain

wotcanisay
25-02-10, 18:39
its also not fair that anxiety can cause so many different pains and aches in my body :( sorry rant over

Trying
25-02-10, 19:13
Yeah, I feel like every time I accept one symptom as coming from anxiety a new one comes and freaks me out. Rant away I know how you feel