PDA

View Full Version : Please can anyone help me....

sunflower7
24-02-10, 15:18
I have been burping a lot so googled it and its come up with all sorts of things :weep: I am worried its my gall bladder as I sometimes get a dull pain in my right side quite high up. I am going on holiday in 3 weeks time and am terrified something will happen when I am away. My ears have also been a bit sore and I am worried its an ear infection. I am totally worrying and its ruining my life :mad:. I had a sigmodoscopy last year as I had blood from my anus but they found some piles. Have had bit more blood but hoping its piles again. I have ME which the Doctor says can be linked to Fibromalgia. I am so confused.

Regards

gypsywomen
24-02-10, 15:23
my husband has just come out of hospitel with gaulbadder probs ,what you discribe dosent sound ike it ,, burping is common with bad nerves we gulp n a lot f air ..when we panic that is why we al suffer with bad tums so please ont worry ,,enjoy your holiday ps i was nurse x

sunflower7
24-02-10, 15:27
Thank You for your help. Now I have read the symptoms I keep checking for any pain after I have eaten :weep:. I so want to enjoy our holiday. It's a special holiday as its our 10th Wedding Anniversary in June. I will try and not think about it.

Regards

gypsywomen
24-02-10, 15:35
i can say you would hve many more symptoms and the pa in that bad you would need gas and air my husband did

sunflower7
24-02-10, 15:37
Thank You. You have helped put my mind at rest abit. I know using google is the worst thing to do but i can never stop myself! Thank You again.

Regards

gypsywomen
24-02-10, 16:00
excuse my spelling just had nials done hitting wropng keys lol no dont google ,, wind thas allllove these flaming nails sos