PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts....

NeverRelaxed
24-02-10, 18:32
Has anyone ever felt like all their thoughts run into one another and become a jumbled mess??..Also, I cant focus or concentrate on anything..Example, Ill start reading something and my mind will just mush everything up and I wont understand what it is im reading about...Its soooo hard to describe but its along those lines..a sort of cognitive disruption..

NatalieSmith
24-02-10, 18:39
Hello, NeverRelaxed :)
Yes, I know exactly what that feels like. It seems like you can't really focuse on just one ideia or thought because your head feels like a mess! It's really frustating. :weep: But I believe that you might be having this 'cause you're stressed, so if you get a good night of sleep and relax, this will probably pass :D

Hope I helped a little :hugs:

Lauz
25-02-10, 01:48
It was like that for me when I first started on my meds, the best way to describe it was my brain was talking to other parts of my brain but neither parts would ever shut up!!!

lubelle
25-02-10, 06:36
YES! me too.... horrible! often feel "spacey' if you know what I mean and just can't concentrate. Can be so frustrating, especially when I'm trying to help my daughter study :blush:

girl92
26-02-10, 17:31
hey i get this somtimes. i play my guitar when i feel that way it seems to clear my head. maby if u try doin something you enjoy it might work for you aswell x

gaz1983
26-02-10, 17:41
Yes I too get more the "mental" side to panic and anxiety attacks particualry when reading

NeverRelaxed
26-02-10, 19:12
hey i get this somtimes. i play my guitar when i feel that way it seems to clear my head. maby if u try doin something you enjoy it might work for you aswell x

haha, yeah, i play too :)