PDA

View Full Version : Anyone From suffolk or near by up for meet-ups etc

aaron1977
24-02-10, 19:49
Hi,My name is Aaron and i have used this site for 2 years now.
I am lookimg to start to meet people like me (with same problems etc)
My main suffering is anxciety and panic attacks,also a bit od o.c.d.
I am 32 years old male,would like to meet any age person male or female.
This for me would be great to go out with people who understand the same problems as I do,and share different ways of coping.I dont really mind what we do or go.I can travel to most places,I have my own transport and am flexible about times.
I am up for a laugh.Maybe there is some people who are in the suffolk area who would be interested?
Thanks for taking the time to look.

Buj
24-02-10, 19:54
Hello Aaron,

I dont live in Suffolk but i do have a home in Norfolk which I travel to once a month up from London. I turned 50 last week and have suffered from anxiety since I was 30....its been tough at times but i get through. I could try to locate you on one of my trips up for a sandwich lunch if you think that would help. As you know we are never alone... Buj:)

Worrier
24-02-10, 19:55
Aaron,

Where in Suffolk r u, I used to live in Felixstowe.

aaron1977
24-02-10, 20:49
Buj - That would be great,I live in a little village called bacton,suffolk.London must be very busy and then when you get back to norfolk you must feel relaxed.What is your real name.
My anxciety has got worse as I have got older,I think I have had it since I was ten or before,but when I asked my mother to take me to the doctors because I couldnt swalow,the doctor said there was nothing wrong with me,so I thought it was normal.I always knew there wasnt something right tho.I was always shy as a child.I remember my 1st panic that was very frightning and I didnt know what it was??? I used to hide my anxciety and panic attacks untill I was 21 because I tought people would think I was mad and a looser etc,I went to doctors and tried anti depressents they didnt work,The only thing that helps me when I get into and cant get out of a panic attack is direzepam (valluim) I only take if I really need.I have loads more to talk about and would like to learn more.Thanks for responding to my post,Hope to hear from you soon.Aaron x

bottleblond
24-02-10, 22:43
Hi Aaron

I don't have OCD hun but i just wanted to let you know that you are not a looser. far from it....You have a lovely family and you are a sweet person. :)

Lisa
xxx
:hugs:

aaron1977
25-02-10, 09:52
Thanks Lisa xxxxxxxxx