PDA

View Full Version : Don't feel well

looking4answers
24-02-10, 21:51
Last few weeks I have been tired ,all the time..I wake up after sleeping ok and im tired ..its really cold here and not sure that is what it is..We usually lay around and do a very minimum. I feed the animals and then stay on the computer..

About a week ago we decided to move back to where I grew up.Im all for that because im tired of winter and being in the middle of nowhere. I have friends and family looking forward to us coming home. I don't think its stress because I don't seem anxious.Im just tired.Lately my rear molar started hurting and seems sore..I didn't think much about it because off and on over the years I have had issues with my teeth..

My throat on the same side started hurting off and on mostly at night and then today my tooth on that side and throat and ear all hurt. I started taking general spectrum antibiotics which are always prescribed to me when I have teeth issues or sinus..

The pain and being tired has heightened my anxiety ..since I always worry but pretty sure its nothing more than my tooth bothering me and maybe a little sore throat..I have been on the internet most of the day but laying here I feel sleepy.. I don't have much energy . I have made myself do somethings today but now im tired and just looking around on the computer..

I don't have any fever and my heart rate is normal but just a general feeling of tiredness and irritable ,and really sleepy.. I have been seen by a doctor not to long ago and she didn't find anything wrong with me although I haven't seen her since I have been feeling this way..Im thinking maybe im tired from lack of sleep and also being in and out of the weather where im normally not too much and being active because usually im not that much..

But then again it could just be the tooth bothering me or maybe a little sore throat and ear problem..and maybe just tired.. Everybody says a move is stressful..I really haven't stressed over it and actually am looking forward to it.. Anyone think maybe its just anxiety and a little sore throat.?

Jimpy
24-02-10, 22:12
It does seem like it could well be the anxiety making you feel poorly, I know when it's cold here and I am not up to much, sometimes for quite a while and I have something big on the horizon I can get to the point where I feel quite ill. Also you may have made the decision to move quite some time ago subconciously and raised your anxiety levels another notch. I really hope you feel better soon and that you feel good about your decision to move, to move closer to friends is always a good thing in my book!

Jim