PDA

View Full Version : Hi

char11985
06-01-06, 12:05
Hi, I'm Charlotte,

i've bee suffering with anxiety and panic attacks for 8 years.

Only just found this site wih i'd found it sooner.

Would b gr8 to talk to someone in the same boat as i dnt no anyone else that suffers with panic attacks.

Charlotte

3faces
06-01-06, 12:14
Hi there Charlotte:D

Welcome! I was so relieved when I found this site and to hear so many other people going through what I go through.

You certainly are not alone and we're all here to support one another.

Take care

Jem xxx

char11985
06-01-06, 12:18
Thanks Jem :D

molly15
06-01-06, 14:37
HI CHAR IM GLAD YOU HAVE FOUND THIS SITE TOO .IT WILL HELP YOU A LOT.I ALSO SUFFER THE SAME AS YOU AND IT REALLY STARTS TO CONTROL YOUR LIFE IF YOU LET IT.YOU CAN EMAIL ME ANY TIME TO TALK .TAKE CARE MARCIA

marcia lowe

Sue K with 5
06-01-06, 17:56
Hi Charlotte

You will find many people with the same issues including myself I have agoraphobia, anxiety and panics. Basically all counteract one another sometimes simultaneously and its not fun.

Dont dispair there is always someone on here to help and support u and the chat room is great.

If you ever need to talk please feel free to PM me or email me. I work from home so I am on MSN most of the time.

Take care for now and hopefully we will speak oneday!

Sue with 5

scknight

nomorepanic
06-01-06, 20:13
Hi Charlotte

Welcome aboard and look forward to hearing more from you.

Nicola

freakedout
07-01-06, 00:02
Hi Charlotte,

I am another one with anxiety panic and agoraphobia, it stinks dunnit?

Anyway you are definately not alone out there, you will get loads of support from some fantastic people on this site. Welcome.

Feel free to PM me anytime,

Take care,

Meg
07-01-06, 11:34
Hello Charlotte ,

What sensations, issues do you struggle most with that perhaps we can help with ?

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?