PDA

View Full Version : When do you get symtoms? Randomly or just when panicked?

butterfly00
25-02-10, 04:02
In the last 6 months I have developed a new set of symptoms that scare the crap out of me. I've had anxiety for 7 years and know the common symptoms and feelings and could deal with those and accept them as anxeity not a heart attack.
But these new symptoms which are - weird skin and muscles sensations, twitches, weakness in limbs, lots of tremor in my hands ( which is probably just an essential tremor which is no bother) and lots of shaking in my legs and arms with very little exertion.
Anyway I think the thing that makes me panic is the randomness of when these things happen. I can understand when I go out ( i have agorophobia) that I feel sick and weak and rapid hear beat and so on, but when I'm doing the dishs or on the computer feeling happy and relaxed I get these symptoms
does anyone else get things happening seemingly at random?

Lauz
25-02-10, 04:44
Anxiety - it's a beast all on it's own.
As you said you can be going about things so freely and not a worry at all and then for some reason it all rears it's head again.

I find these days I am doing really well and then because I forget about how bad I was somehow something in me brings me back there, I remember it all and I almost start thinking in ways such as me feeling normal and being OK is not right!
Figure that out!
Wish to feel yourself again only to question feeling good?

NeverRelaxed
25-02-10, 18:03
a mixture...guaranteed symtoms from a full blown attack but the gen anxiety means tht i always seem to be experiencing some weird symptom/sensation