PDA

View Full Version : Day 20 Citalopram to Mirtazipine

JT69
25-02-10, 10:21
Hi, Today is Day 20 of my journey from 40mg citalopram to 15mg Mirtazipine. 3 weeks ago I would never of believed I would be sitting here writing this and feeling the way i do. Yesterday was the best day I have had in months. Today I actually managed to get up at 6.15 (got the window people here today), did an hour on my treadmill, showered etc and here I am, and I am feeling pretty good again today. I so hope it lasts. The people on this forum (you guys) have helped get me here as I know I would of given up if it hadn't been for your encouragement!!! Still a long way to go but heading in the right direction at last. I can see light at the end of the long dark tunnel. I shall continue posting as I continue my journey. Hope everything is ok for you today. Jo.

smudger
25-02-10, 10:29
Gr8 post Jo. If we could bottle days like this hey? :yesyes:

JT69
26-02-10, 13:50
Hi, Day 21 and the good continues, I can now say the brain zaps have all but the odd one disappeared and I am managing to wake up at a reasonable time and feel much less drowsy. I have now started to go out alot more and try to get back to "normal" as much as I can. After this week I have 3 weeks until I return to work, so am hoping that it just gets better. The excercise is really helping, I am totally committed to that and make sure I do an hour everyday. Wish I could distribute this feeling out to you all and as Smudger says bottle it up!! Jo.

smudger
26-02-10, 15:31
Here here!:yesyes:

NoPoet
26-02-10, 15:32
Hi, congratulations!! I am interested in talking to you about brain zaps - I'm sending you a PM.