PDA

View Full Version : Stressed,sun holiday

yorkylover
25-02-10, 13:04
Does anyone here do the sun holiday??????
This is the first time I have done it,we were supposed to here back by today and Iv had today's post and nothing!!!!:ohmy:

Our cheque went in the bank on the 1st Feb,so I know we have probably got a park.They have a number to call which I have tried all morning and can't get through!!!!!!:mad:

Im now stressing and thinking all sorts,have we been let down,has the post been lost ect!!!

Please has anyone else done this holiday????

sarah jayne
25-02-10, 14:09
Ive been on sun holidays before and they are brilliant. It happened to me the year before last, the confirmation was a couple of days late but we got a brilliant park.
Sarah x

yorkylover
25-02-10, 15:41
O god thank you Sarah,I thought maybe it could be the post.Ill give few days,can't get hold of them anyway there phone lines are very busy!!!!!:hugs:

Flossy69
25-02-10, 17:31
Hi, flossy here, I know friends that do them every year and love them, the sites are really great and accommodation, they have never had any problems, sure you will be fine.

Regards, flossy xx

patmac
25-02-10, 18:12
hiya this will be our second sun holiday, but this year has been a nightmare so far!
first royal mail lost our first letter so we had to repost another cheque and cancel the first one. then the sun holiday somehow got the cheque with no letter or tokens and cashed it and we had to pay £10 for their admin.
we still have had no word to say if we have a holiday although they have cashed the cheque and the hotline only opens tonight so waiting on my husband coming in becase they wont speak to me as i didnt write th cheque. lol

hope you are getting on better!!!? xx

joans60
25-02-10, 18:26
Hi There
We are going on a Sun Holiday
Mine only came on Monday
But my friend has not heard about hers yet.

Joanx

yorkylover
26-02-10, 00:33
Thank you everyone for letting me know your experiences.Will see what happend's tomorrow!!!!!!!!!:shrug:

yorkylover
26-02-10, 13:26
I got through to Sun holidays,they told we which park I had and I had to phone them directly.

They sent my paper work out on the 30th Jan,and I received nothing so they are sending it out again today.Just as well that I phoned up!!!!!
It didn't work out that cheap for the holiday!!!!as there is only 2 of us it cost more anyway which I knew but on top of that was service charges and then my dog so it worked out a quite bit really!!!!!!!!! it works out better for a family.

We could have had a week in out tourer for the price of the weekend,but hey its a break and am looking forward to it:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

patmac
26-02-10, 13:27
aww i cant even get through argggg :(

pollyanna
26-02-10, 13:49
glad you got through in the end, i know they tend to work out more expensive than first thought, but a change of scenery will do you the world of good, when do you go ?

P x

Brianthesnail
26-02-10, 14:49
i have book i holiday with the sun to it do's take a littal time ,but you just take it easy.

just think of the sun .

brian

patmac
19-03-10, 10:59
i got through, blue dolphin :)
going to get a passport this year but i am really scared about flying