PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Annsomnia
06-01-06, 16:23
Hello everyone,

Nice to be here, and to have found this place. It is a great relief to know there are people who understand what anxiety/depression feel like.
I have been living with depression for 12 years, some days are a lot better than others, same with anxiety.
I would like to 'lurk' for a while :-) and have a read until I feel a bit more confident about joining in, or I have anything to say which might help someone else.
Just really glad to be here, looks like a very supportive, friendly forum.
:D

chucklehound
06-01-06, 16:26
Hi Annsomnia and welcome to NMP where you will get lots of support and make some great friends too!:D
I hope that you start to feel better soon.[^]

Take Care

Chucklehound

xxxx

molly15
06-01-06, 16:45
hi well done for joining you will find lots of help here .ive not been here long either but found has really helped me noing im not the only one suffering .take care marcia

marcia lowe

Tomimo
06-01-06, 17:31
Welcome :) Everyone here is very firendly and supportive.

Annie x

sueiamnew
06-01-06, 18:44
Hi there and welcome to the site.

nomorepanic
06-01-06, 20:03
Hi Annsomnia

Welcome aboard and of course you are welcome to sit and read and post when you feel ready.

Hope you get some great help and support from everyone on here.

Nicola

Karen
06-01-06, 20:41
Hi Annsomnia

Welcome to the forum. You'll receive some good support here and I hope you will soon feel at home with us.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

trac67
06-01-06, 20:45
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care

Trac Xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

EmmaJane
06-01-06, 22:24
Hi,

Welcome to the site, hope you get out of it, what you need. Remember, we are here if you feel the need to talk, but in your own time

Feel free to PM me, if you want to talk.

Emma xx

Keep focused, keep positive.

Annsomnia
07-01-06, 09:20
Ah, thanks so much everyone for giving me such a warm welcome,
I feel right at home here already :-)

Meg
07-01-06, 10:54
Welcome,

I hope you feel comfortable here and just jump in when you feel ready to add in your experiences.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?