PDA

View Full Version : Efexor - The Side effects

nicki
06-01-06, 16:30
Hi
I told you a couple of days ago that I had started on Efexor (started taking them Wed), well I know there are side effects with all AD's but can someone tell me how long they last - I haven't slept since taking them, and have felt anxious, how long before I see results?

Thanks
Nicki

x

ItWillPass
06-01-06, 16:34
I know my sister is taking effexor... she had side effects for about 2 weeks before she started to feel better. Its funny though, because one thing she told me was that it made her so drowsy she could not keep her eyes open. But, now she is feeling great, in fact she is harassing me to start taking it.

"I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance, never settle for the path of least resistance... When you get the chance to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance"

"This too shall pass..."

india
06-01-06, 16:46
Hi Nicki, I have been on efexor for 4 years. Took a few weeks for them to start to make me feel more human! I havn't had any unpleasant side effects whilst taking them. Hope they make you feel better soon.

Love India xxx

LisaS
06-01-06, 18:22
Hiya,

I started on Efexor XL 75mg in April last year and it really made things better for me, things started looking up.. I just felt calm after feeling anxious for so long, it was such a relief! I didn't have any side effects. But as you well know its different for different people.

good luck and give it time

lisa
xx

"do not fear to hope...Each time we smell the autumn's dying scent, we know that primrose time will come again"

bluebottle
07-01-06, 14:36
Retarded ejaculation, that's one I've already noticed. Grrrrr...... Although if it lifts the depression I'm willing to put up with it until I'm better.

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."