PDA

View Full Version : loosing control ...

Lauz
26-02-10, 11:26
Does anyone ever just feel normal and then all of a sudden your brain just takes over, like you are thinking rationally and going about things and then it's like a light switch and you can feel that your brain is thinking differently?
Sorry it is hard to explain.

For me this is happening a lot lately and it is quite scary, i feel so good and then bam this happens. When it happens I can feel my head get a little tense, probably cause I am so aware of the change of thought etc.

I felt like I was doing really well and moving on and then this just feels like it is holding me back so much :(

Its just so frustrating you feel good and then it happens and with in an instant my emotions can just change. The good is that it doesnt last for long but it is happening a bit and I want to understand how to control it ...

Sorry if I didn't make much sense, thanks for reading too, was quite long :)

gypsywomen
26-02-10, 12:18
yes all the time its one of the effects of anxciety

ally b
26-02-10, 20:51
I get that alot, very scary. Just the other day i was fine, going through my normal routine(feeling quite good at the time as i remember) and ur rite its like a light bulb moment.It seems 2 change,its very hard 2 explain. It almost like ur body cant handle happy feeling,(or normal) is it coz our bodies thrive on the anx,bcause its been like tht 4 so long??????? I dont know..... Very frustrating!!!
:shrug:

ally b
26-02-10, 20:56
Just wanted 2 add big hugs:hugs:

MOMINPANIC
26-02-10, 22:07
This is like my daily routine, unfortunately. There are some parts of the day where I feel good and then the next minute I'm in a panic and vice versa. I just want to feel good all of the time, like I used to!

Lauz
26-02-10, 23:57
It is comforting to know that this is not me going a little crazy.
Ah it is just so annoying!!!