PDA

View Full Version : Brain Tumour/Bleed Worries

jonny_walker
26-02-10, 17:29
Hi All, Well What Can I Say The Last Few Days Have Been A Nightmare! I Have This Idea I Have A Bleed Or A Brain Tumour I Am Experiancing This Pressure In My Head With Stabbing/Ripping Pains And This Constant Tingling/Bubbling Sensation In The Back Of My Head. I Feel Constantly Dizzy When I Walk Around ! I Cant Cope No More This Anxiety Is Ruining My Life.

Anyone Else Get These Symptoms?

Jonny

pinkpiglet
26-02-10, 18:53
Unfortunately most of my anxiety is felt through my head so yeah I know what you mean! You cannot help but fear a brain tumour or bleed can you? It does sound like anxiety although any new symptoms do need mentioning to your GP, at least then it will put your mind at rest when they tell you it is nothin life threatening.
Anxiety picks up on your biggest fears and then magnifies them so try not to think about it and relax x

gemma1788
27-02-10, 14:07
Oh I feel so sorry for you! I spent last night in the emergency room because i had a horrible headache and dizziness and unfocused vision, turns out it was sinusitis from a head cold ive had for the last week. I know how you feel, i worry about it too and yes i do have pains in my head all the time! If you bend down and stand up and feel a banging and throbbing in your head you may have sinus problems as well, which is definitlely not life threatening!