PDA

View Full Version : panic panic panic

sarahliz
06-01-06, 22:34
Everything is chaos today.. I couldn't get settled last night, feeling up tight and anxious, sick panicy and I had a disturbed and a lousy nights rest. I just want to cry. The whole world's getting on top.

Work is so busy I don't know where to start, the house is building up on me, every thing is a bit untidy and that's annoying me. I'm just snapping at everyone. Everyone seems to be mythering. Everything is going wrong, breaking, nothing is simple and I'm getting so frustrated.....I keep bumping into things and doing simple things wrong! I get so cross with myself........

I just need to VENT!!! I'm so low, I can't sit still or stop tapping but I'm so tired. When is this going to pass I just can't get a hold of things. [V]

nomorepanic
06-01-06, 23:08
Hi

Try to calm down and address one problem at a time. Look at each issue and see how you can fix it then move on to the next one.

Some things can wait - i.e. the house work and some need attention now.

Be kind to yourself and try to calm and chill a bit.

It takes time to get better so be gentle on yourself and not too hard.

Nicola

freakedout
06-01-06, 23:58
Hello there,

Aww, sounds like you are having a rough time of it. I could sense your anxiety in your post. I hope that just getting it out of your system helps to relieve some of that pressure.

Here is hoping you can take nicolas advice on board and manage to chill and relax a bit.

Take it easy, and I hope you feel better soon.

Meg
07-01-06, 11:38
SarahLiz

This is how things go sometimes.

Firstly give yourself a break and be less demanding of yourself. Look at the post your wrote and recognise that there are lots of reasons you feel so rubbish.

Then follow Nics suggestions of prioritising what must be done from what would be nice to be done and what is quickest and easiest to erase from your list so it becomes more manageable

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?