PDA

View Full Version : Whats wrong with me? Will somebody please say something?

looking4answers
27-02-10, 01:28
About three weeks ago...I started feeling weird when laying my head down on the left side.. just for a split second it felt like it does when you are a kid and you turn a flip or something. Like the blood rushing back to your head. It seems to happen at night sometimes I get up and go to the bathroom and lay back down and it happens for a moment..

The last few days ,maybe a week.. motion is bothering me.,,,things I usually don't experience.. smoke moving past me makes me feel weird.. or something on television ..I haven't felt well at all.. Just poor ,sluggish tired.and every once in awhile when Im talking and turning my head from side to side or looking sideways , I feel like im lightheaded or maybe just weird,very hard to explain.

My eyes hurt and my sides of my jaw and sometimes I get a choking feeling..
I get up and do something and walk around and my pulse rate goes up,Also when waking my pulse usually is beating about 78 or 80..My stomach has been bothering me a lot..seems to be a lot of gas.. also weird aches and pains..

When turning my head side to side and talking I seem to get light headed..

Im worried it might be a tumor or a bad artery or something.. Maybe inner ear trouble. I have tmj and was wondering if that is a symptom of it.. It never last long just enough to scare me and then I relax..

Here is something im going through right now..We are getting ready to move home and we are doing more than usual .We are having to be active and plan things and do them and get ready to move.I have been under a little stress from dealing with getting things going and also trying to make things in order so it won't be hard to move..

I also have been in and out of the cold a lot.. thinking if maybe this is causing my ears to bother me and cause me problems..I had an abscess tooth and wondered if maybe that or the antibotics would cause me to feel this way or is it stress,possibly inner ear trouble and antibotics and bad tooth causing the issue.. Or maybe its because im not used to doing things other than a little activity and staying warm and laying around ,and im feeling anxious when doing things and anxiety causes all of this. ??

I was just at the doctors a few months ago and they checked me from head to toe for everything and also did an ekg. They looked for any symptoms that would cause anything and found nothing but anxiety symptoms.. so could this be nothing more than anxiety ?

I keep trying to relax as much as possible but then when I get up usually things seem to start happening to me. Could someone tell me what is going on with me..? Even now im sitting here and I just want to go to sleep and that is soooooooooooo not me..I don't sleep very much but when I do I sleep well but then I wake early and always feel tired..Is this symptoms of something bad.? Michael

Spagetti
27-02-10, 02:35
Yes your symptoms can be caused by anxiety. Moving house is stressful. Feeling tired upon waking is a common- a symptom of a stressed mind.

In addition to this it is possible that your recent colds etc are taking their toll on you- I often find my balance seems compramised when I have a cold.

Take care, Im sure your symptoms will calm down soon. Worry breeds more worry.... as Im sure we have all experienced on this site x