PDA

View Full Version : rescue dogs

kashameets
27-02-10, 04:32
Hi not been on here for a while as i have been busy setting up a dog rescue group on facebook http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/group.php?gid=175015162330&ref=ts
I set it up to do my bit to help dogs in rescues in the uk.
2 of out my 4 dogs are rescues and i know if it wasn't for them and my 2 other dogs my agoraphobia would be a lot worse.
If you love dogs please join as the more people who see these dogs the better the chance the dogs will have in finding a home:)

Do you think your pets have helped you?

Jannie2948
27-02-10, 08:46
Hi, I'm not a member of Facebook so I can't get onto this link. Is there anywhere else I could look at the dogs. I lost my dog at the beginning of last year to kidney failure and I miss her dreadfully. I would love to see the dogs that are looking for new homes.

Jannie x x

Maj
27-02-10, 11:58
I'm not on Facebook either, but well done to you for starting this business. You must have a very good, kind heart. What a lovely thing to do.
Myra x

sunshine-lady
27-02-10, 16:03
Great idea. I wished that more people would go to rescues when looking for a dog rather than buying a puppy. All of the dogs in rescues deserve a second chance.

I help with a greyhound rescue and all of my 5 dogs (4 greyhounds and a cross breed) are rescue dogs. Three of them came as foster dogs, but decided to stay!

Good luck with your facebook group and to all of the lovely dogs looking for a home :woof

yorkylover
27-02-10, 18:22
I will take a look.My dogs have helped me load's,they have to be walked so it get's me out of the house and there awlays there for me, wouldn't be without them.xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

ally b
28-02-10, 02:00
They help 4 sure.
My lil bud is a yorkie x and hes a lil git:Dso so naughty,lil bugger.
Butt everytime i feel down he is there. Just the other day,i went to the bathroom,to have a damm good blart,an my lil bud came stuck his head under my arm an licked my tears away.They know when ur not well,full ov love 2 give.I just wished he could talk,an maybe give me the advise i need.:):):)

sandy35
28-02-10, 10:53
Well done with setting up this. My friend has a dog and a rabbit that were rescued and they are lovely pets.

nervy-paul
24-03-10, 16:40
Many congratulations on setting this up. It must have taken alot of hard work and been a real labour of love. I am a BIG dog lover too, so all the very best of luck with your facebook group!!:yesyes:

bottleblond
24-03-10, 16:42
I'm on FB..I'll join!
What a very admirable thing to do!! :hugs:
Lisa
xxx

bottleblond
24-03-10, 16:47
P.s

Yes for sure. I love my pets. I have a dog, 3 cats, Tortoise and a hamster.
I have agoraphobia but manage to go short distances now. My dog goes everywhere with me.. Oh and one of my cats tend to follow too much to passer by's amusement. I often get people stopping me to comment on by my little furry follower who constantly jumps up to the dogs face to hug him. I certainly wouldn't be without them or have them any other way. :)

Lisa
xxx