PDA

View Full Version : head pressure

jessicalittler79
27-02-10, 05:24
ive suffer with head persure for 2 days now its realybad no pain its all pressure so bad that i cant hold my head up...my head feels so heavy please if anyone has had this befor let me know and iam dizzy with it also thanks

NeverRelaxed
27-02-10, 05:46
got this! dont worry!! you are nt alone...my pressure is situated at my temples/front of face..I also feel lightheaded/have dizzy spells.

JoeKanon
27-02-10, 09:52
same here. felt like there's something heavy sitting on my head. i had blurred vision, lightheaded, not dizzy though. the feeling was something like "spacey". and i can't breathe. my heart was beating so fast, i thought i was having a heart attack.

see your ENT. i saw mine. it turned out i had enlarge turbonates because allergies and they affected my sinues. since then, i don't panic anymore whenever i feel the same symptoms.

BigDaz
01-03-10, 19:51
Are you on any medication? I'm on amitriptyline and get this when I take it for days or weeks on end. If I don't take it for a day, the head pressure and tiredness goes away and I feel fresher and alert. Naturally I'm more anxious temporarily but it's worth it.