PDA

View Full Version : What a horrible week Im having

Chris2000
27-02-10, 12:28
After 9.5 weeks on effexor things Im very disheartened. They did stop me crying all the time but now all the original feelings are back in force. My doc wanted to leave the dose for a bit longer. Im so sad and fed up Im going to have to go back and beg for a change.

verity
28-02-10, 23:12
If your not feeling they are working then talk to your GP, are you getting counselling? meds can only do so much.

andrea thompson
28-02-10, 23:17
hi

i know its really hard... i am having a tough time at the moment aswell and its really tiring me out... go back to your g.p. i am going back tomorrow and i too need to see some improvement.... i got through this before and keep telling myself i will beat it again... you will too..

take care

andrea x x

onceagain
28-02-10, 23:34
Hi Chris

I'm sorry to hear you are going through such a bad time... you need to go back to the doctor and tell him/her how you are feeling you know what is best for you and how you are feeling....don't beg ...be straight...will be thinking of you.

Andrea

Hope all is okay...send me your email and I'll keep in touch..I'm not on fb anymore...but still about for a chat...hugs sent girlie...will PM you my email, have you still got my work one?

andrea thompson
28-02-10, 23:43
cheers sharon i have pm you... x x