PDA

View Full Version : frightened again please help

ames6767
27-02-10, 19:50
Ive had a bad week not much sleep and tonight I had a run of missed heartbeats that seem to go on forever. Im so scared!! think I had about 20 in a row then a gap and another load. please is this ok? :weep:

PanicOver!!
27-02-10, 19:57
Hi get I get the same and have done for years. It is worth getting them checked if you haven't already as there is medication that can help. Try not to be frightened as they are common.

Take care

Marc

ames6767
27-02-10, 20:00
i have had 24 b.p monitoring, ecgs and a 7 day taping but still feel really nervous can handle the odd one but not loads in a row. on low dose proprananol.

nomorepanic
27-02-10, 20:03
Have you tried yawning to see if that helps - it is supposed to. Or drinking cold water

Maj
27-02-10, 20:08
Always remember that they can do you no harm. Try not to be frightened as this can make them happen more. I know it's not easy, but I think when you know that they are a harmless symptom of anxiety then that will reassure you. You will be okay, promise.
Myra:hugs:

amandaj
27-02-10, 20:41
hi i have had these many times before, they are very scary i have found the more scared i get the worse they get , i know its so hard not to be scared but if you do try to relax a little it does help honestly , take care
amandaxx

ames6767
27-02-10, 21:11
Thanks again Ive calmed down after Reading your posts much appreciated x