PDA

View Full Version : Advice to help me cope please

margaret jones
27-02-10, 19:59
Hi I am taking my 2 married Daughters away next Thursday on a shopping trip and a overnight stay in a hotel , sounds lovely and i want to enjoy it but already worried about my anxiety and panic spoiling it for them Please give me some tips to help me cope .

Thanks Maggie

Maj
27-02-10, 20:05
Hello Maggie,

The only advice I can give is that the run up to an event is always worse than the actual event!! When you are away with your daughters you will be caught up in the moment. New places, new faces, away from home everything can seem better and your anxiety can lift. I hope you have a lovely time. Just go, relax and enjoy it. Don't worry about how you "might" feel. I bet you have a great time.
Myra:hugs:

margaret jones
27-02-10, 20:50
Thanks Myra it is always this dam anticipation that spolis it i am going to try i do so want to spend some good times with them xxxxx
Maggie

ann01
27-02-10, 20:54
yes the anticipation is always the worst, at least your with your daughters Margaret, it may be hard but try to enjoy the break with them, which i am sure you will, try to relax and tell the anxiety its not spoiling the special trip for you, easier said than done but there are feelings nothing bad with happen. have a good time.
Ann x